• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

LR: shutter speed meta data

Jeremy Jachym

pro member
While working on some files the other day I noticed when positioning my cursor over the small previews at the bottom of LR that the meta data included the shutter speed, unfortunately since then that info has disappeared and been replaced by the file number, date and pixel dimension. Anyone know how I can get the shutter speed to show up again? Thank you.

JJ

Jeremy Jachym

pro member
OK, so I just fiddled around a little while and discovered under "view" there's "view options" and that's where you can set LR to show all sorts of information on both "grid view" and "loupe view"'s.

JJ