• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello everyone

David Sommars

Havent stopped in here to say hello yet.

Pretty new here,

I shoot some weddings, but mostly I spend the majority of my shooting time in alleyways and
back streets, or being hassled by the cops for this batman - esqe behavior. I'm basically 100% night photograhpy as far as Art is concerned. Currently in the process of transitioning galleries from flickr to my website.

Looking forward to fun and enlightening conversations here.

-David

davidsommars.com

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
You are a neighbor to Los Angeles! Welcome! Will Thompson who is a master at doing magic with old large format cameras (and anything electronic) lives between us.

I hope you will use OPF to show you pictures for critique and exchange of ideas and that you will get inspired to do even more creative work at a high standard. We have capability in everything from pixels to printing and a lot in between.

Jump in and the folk will give back enough to surprise you.

Asher