• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Lovebirds In The Wild

Gordon McDonald

Check out the great work from these photographers, it's not very often we get a chance to see these little parrots in the wild and their natural habitat, thought you might appreciate this.
http://fischerlovebirds.bravehost.com/Africa.html
http://fischerlovebirds.bravehost.com/wild.html

LWPN-1.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Gordon,

I love the picture. I am pleased to welcome you and the picture.

However, I'm puzzled by the fact that the image has not EXIF info, no © copyright nor details of the shot. Who took the shot? I'd like to know about this. Are you the photographer?

Don't get me wrong, I love this contribution. We like to start off with the photographer introducing him/herself and their own interest in photography. Tell us about yourself and a hearty welcome to OPF.

Asher

We still know need to know the provenance of the picture.

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Gordon,

Welcome to OPF, I hope you'll like it here. I agree with the post of Asher, we should know more about the background of the picture. If I understand it properly from your web site, it belongs to a photographer called Peter Nilsson, right? If so, I am assuming that you have received his permission to link to his pictures.

Kind regards,

Cem

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi gordon,

I've looked at some of the site and although it's difficult to follow in the beginning because of all the little notices and advertisements, its a wonderful website.

Is it your website?

In any case it seems a good place to look t these beautiful creatures. I'm not sure I like all the breeding experiments! Seems to meddlesome. I do however respect the devotion to understanding these little African "parrots".

Asher