• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Old Faithful

Steve Robinson

The Old Faithful area was one of the venues open on opening day so I took advantage of this and captured Old Faithful for about the hundredth time or so. It's different each time I go so I always take a few. There were some bison close to the geyser waiting for their daily shower.

I wanted to get the bison and the geyser together but they were out of the image.
283058719_LhBwe-O.jpg

Just starting up.
283058607_tuBN8-O.jpg

At full blast.
283058642_bFiwz-O.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Steve,

I have never seen the geyser and from your picture it looks impressive. I would use a wider lens and then you do need other structures to get a sense of scale. Did you get any picture to the left of the one you show so you could even stitch them?

Asher