• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello Everyone

Chris Tarantino

Glad to be her. I need a low key site like this to improve my fledgling photography skills. I know enough about things from helping out in studios in NYC but have no practical application myself.

Chris

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Hi Chris -

Welcome to OPF...Flower Mound? Near Dallas? I love the name of that little place...tell us about your photography experience. We're glad to chime in..

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome Chris!

We'll have to find out the story of this flower mound. Sounds like an old burial site! Do you have an online gallery to invite us to visit. No, it's not required. However, I thought you might have pictures of that area.

Looking forward to your comments and sharing of pictures.

Asher

Chris Tarantino

Pictures online

I do not have anything of my own on the web right now. Only my retouching portfolio, which if you want to see is at www.christarantino.com.

Flower Mound is just outside of Dallas. In between Dallas and Fort Worth. I believe that it is an old sacred place to whichever indians might have been around here. I only moved here from Connecticut in July of 2007, so I have a lot to learn about the locality.

I will try to get some stuff up as soon as I can get the time to. I'd say as soon as I am happy with anything I shoot, but that could take just a bit to long.

Chris