• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Samantha and Devin

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
These were my playmates this week:

This is Samantha - she has some skin issues and I had to do a pretty extensive touch up on her...the other two are straight out of camera...

Come to think of it, when I joined OPF, I never saw studio lights. I couldn't retouch anything....and I wasn't selling any of my work....now I own studio lights, have a studio and made a bank deposit this week with some photography sales...

297500803_gLyMk-S.jpg

297620336_P5ipD-S-1.jpg

297621047_BwXQX-S-1.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
What a delight!

Kathy, did you put a ribbon across the door and have a cutting ceremony?

These kids a darling. I'm so proud of you. I wish you such joy and happiness as you direct all your kindness, skills and insights to making memories for your clients! This is an excellent kick off! You have done plenty of shoots before but chumpkins are munkins and that cannot be beat!

Asher

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Summer

Asher,

While I am doing some work from my new digs, I am not yet officially open. I have to print up some of my work and finish the last details. I will probably make it 100% official at end of summer. There is so much to do to. I want this to be beyond spectacular - a whole experience when someone walks in the door.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher,

While I am doing some work from my new digs, I am not yet officially open. I have to print up some of my work and finish the last details. I will probably make it 100% official at end of summer. There is so much to do to. I want this to be beyond spectacular - a whole experience when someone walks in the door.

Great! Then we can have models, the mayor, champagne and still have the required ribbon-cutting ceremony!

Asher

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Cem - we will have our own Private Ribbon Cutting! Including the best California Sparkling (Real Champagne is only from Reims, France )

Clayton Lofgren

I am curious as to what size you print the second one. I tend to crop pretty agressively and to any format, and would probably wind up with something near square.

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
20 x 24

Clayton:

I will probably print it 20x24 and might crop it down on the left to center it and take out the negative space and then build it back up with a black digital frame in Photoshop.

Nik - yep - it's starting up. I have been shooting clients now at least weekly. I have been doing some consulting work for a commercial photographer who does a lot of boudoir and wedding photography and I am going to be working with him on boudoir and studio work and also shooting a wedding for him next month.

Nik - yep - it's starting up. I have been shooting clients now at least weekly. I have been doing some consulting work for a commercial photographer who does a lot of boudoir and wedding photography and I am going to be working with him on boudoir and studio work and also shooting a wedding for him next month.
WTG! Glad to hear this! Congratulations once again!

Excellent! Beyond doubts, your social skills are a great asset to ensure success in your chosen field. I could not do that if Hell freezes over. LOL

With admiration...

~^..^~
Bear

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Thanks all

Thanks everyone. I did two more kiddie shoots yesterday. Will post some later.

Have some cool macro shots of baby toes and fingers.....