• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

You know what sucks?

If you just get a lense converter combi that performs @ f/5.6 over the entire range of 360mm-1000mm and the weather turns total crap..... LOL ;)

Cem_Usakligil

It sucks even more when you have some fantastic weather but not the said combination of lens and converters to start with!

Cem_Usakligil

Get well.

Hi Scott,

Are you in the hospital? If so, I wish you a speedy and full recovery.

And have lots of fun with the 7880 when you get back home ;-)

Cheers.

Scott Buttrick

Thanks guys,

I passed out Friday morning and my wife took me to ER. I have some internal bleeding that so far they can't find. They gave me 4 pints of blood the other night. I don't remember much until yesterday, but I am tired getting poked, prodded, tested and then poked some more. I could be worse, they have ruled out all the really bad stuff. The new printer gives me something to look forward too when I get home.

Thanks for the kind thoughts.

Bummer!

Hope they'll find it soon what's wrong and fix it. The 7880 is a Hell of a maschine from what I was told. You'll be making stunning 24 inch prints with that baby, no doubts!

Meanwhile hang in there, best medicine as usual, sleeeeeeep and try to relax.

Cem_Usakligil

..I passed out Friday morning and my wife took me to ER. I have some internal bleeding that so far they can't find. They gave me 4 pints of blood the other night. I don't remember much until yesterday, but I am tired getting poked, prodded, tested and then poked some more. I could be worse, they have ruled out all the really bad stuff. ....
Hi Scott,

This sounds pretty serious to me. I hope that they will discover soon enough what is wrong and that it will be possible to heal it entirely without further prodding or poking :)

Take care,

janet Smith

pro member
I don't remember much until yesterday, but I am tired getting poked, prodded, tested and then poked some more. I could be worse, they have ruled out all the really bad stuff

Hi Scott

Sorry to hear you're ill, but what good news that they've ruled out all the bad stuff......

So please accept our wishes for your speedy recovery, hopefully you'll be going home and feeling well really soon. Thinking of you!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Scott,

I really wish you a speedy recovery! 4 pints is lot! I'm thinking of you! We all wish you better!
I'll PM you and maybe we can chat!

Asher