• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

FS: USA: Computrekker: $100 + shipping

Vivek Khanzode

EMAIL ONLY, EMAIL ONLY, EMAIL ONLY

Lowepro Computrekker bag: This is an older version of the current Computrekker AW bag as shown below. Asking price is $100 + shipping. The bag has been out on a trip only twice and is in excellent condition. No rips or tears in the bag and all zippers are smooth. Can carry a 15" laptop, 2 bodies and multiple lenses including 400/5.6L or similar. Very well built bag and virtually no difference to the newer version except small differences. Many many pockets for sundries and can also hold a tripod. Selling because it is just not big enough for my 500 IS. Going with TT instead.

*** FINE PRINT aka terms and conditions ***
Shipping terms: Local south SF Bay area sales are preferred (cash pickup only in Sunnyvale / Santa Clara). I shall ship these USPS at cost. I can only ship USPS. I may ship before payment is received if I have traded with you before, but this is at my discretion and decided on a case by case basis.

Payment terms: To enable quick transaction, I would only like to take google checkout / paypal (not preferred since I have been scammed), If you use google checkout, please pay the 2% fee. If using paypal, please pay 3% fee. Local transactions are cash only.

Communication and other terms: You get what you see in the photos unless explicitly mentioned. All items come from non smoking home. I have tried my level best to describe the imperfections in the items. Please ASK if you are not clear on any items.

I have possession of this item and I will give you my phone number if you want to call me. I have done may thousands of dollars of transactions here and each one of them has been flawless.

Photos below:

2427305362_7c71befca8_o.jpg

2426492171_c252f5a69c_o.jpg