• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A picture with sole!

What do you think? A study in color and contrast?

VolterraShoes.jpg

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Clone

I like the idea - but the blue poster on the lower left detracts from the shoes and makes it seem busy. Maybe if you can find a way to either crop it out or change it's color or perhaps this is a good one for a black and white conversion.

Charlotte Thompson

Oh now this is a shot I just adore!
for me I find nothing wrong I like the slight blur to the left it gives it a good balance with the strike of the shoes
did you place these shoes (which I don't think so) it looks real life
really neat- did you find these at an antique shop
would look great in a shoe deparment or a childs room or really any place-

Charlotte

Glad you like it - thanks. No, I didn't place the shoes. I was walking down the street in Volterra, Italy and this shoe shop's window was just begging to be photographed.

Cheers.

Oh now this is a shot I just adore!
for me I find nothing wrong I like the slight blur to the left it gives it a good balance with the strike of the shoes
did you place these shoes (which I don't think so) it looks real life
really neat- did you find these at an antique shop
would look great in a shoe deparment or a childs room or really any place-

Charlotte