• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The Color Red

No shortage of color with the Maasai warriors.

MaasaiRitualDance.jpg

Charlotte Thompson

what is the very truth of a warrior is told on the left and right in what appears to be female bowing to the strength-eyes lowered as a female would under the circumstances
the large warrior in the middle takes his role with a quiet understated fully aware of who he is smile-
and the males on the right look in respect and fear-awe
great shot!
shows so much of our humanity in due respect in the eyes of the beholder-

Charlotte

Nice image. I wish it were not cropped quite so tight so I could see more of what was really going on. I would think the man is jumping as I have seen them do, and is not really that tall:) Is that correct?

You are correct; he was jumping. The image is tightly cropped to keep you from seeing what was going on. (However, if you'd really like to see, I can post another one. Cheers.