• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Maldivian sunset colors

Luciano Sassi

Some shots of my Maldivian holiday

SH101151.jpg

SH101135.jpg

SH101125.jpg

For looking my complete album clik on....
Maldive - Ellaidhoo isl. pictures from travel photos on webshots

or my new BLOG

http://superlucius.blogspot.com/

THANKS AND ENJOY !!!!

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Link not working

Hi - I love the colors in the South Pacific. I have not yet been to the Maldives, but, it's on my list of places to go. I like the first image with the overwater bungalows best. It gives me the feel of wanting to sunbathe on the front deck with a good book ....or just stare into the beautiful distance. (sigh)....Thank you for your post.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Luciano,

Your website is to slow and has various illnesses that it wont talk to me! The images don't appear and if they do it's after a very long time. I suggest Flikr.com, smugmug.com, pbase, photobucket.com some of which have free accounts which will give you a working gallery in 10 minutes! Flikr is very easy.

So is everything really.

I love the Maldives for someone going on a honeymoon since it provides beautiful isolation and service for tourists second to none. You can have your own cook, pool and be well looked after in your own love nest or else have all the amenities of a resort.

Drive out over some country roads after speaking to a guy that's so helpful that you meet in a bar, and who knows you may even be ambushed and robbed miles from anywhere!

It's Aruba, 100 times more beautiful and 100 times more dangerous for the foolish.

How were your pictures taken as they seem a little flat. Have you post processed them in any special way?

A huge welcome, and thanks for sharing!

Asher