• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Little Temptation - Sinar Hy6 - eMotion 75 System

I was thinking to tempt a few for the weekend:

Sinar_Hy6_System_Web.jpg

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Bonjour Thierry

you should be more carefull !

Can you imagine how many nervous breakdown could happen this week-end?

Well it's a beautiful sight, that's for sure, but for me anyway, it's not a temptation. It's just one of those things that I know I will never have and that's where I leave it. No nervous breakdown here at least:) Congratulations to those in a situation to have and use such wonderful equipment. In another life maybe.

James,

your flower shots are sumptuous! Never say "never".

Best regards,
Thierry

Well it's a beautiful sight, that's for sure, but for me anyway, it's not a temptation. It's just one of those things that I know I will never have and that's where I leave it. No nervous breakdown here at least:) Congratulations to those in a situation to have and use such wonderful equipment. In another life maybe.

Noel Greene

pro member
I was thinking to tempt a few for the weekend:

Sinar_Hy6_System_Web.jpg
This line up looks just plain scarey. The equipment looks magnificent .. talking about sleeping in the car .. I think I would have to sell mine to afford quarter of this gear. Best of luck to Sinar with their business plans and thanks for the temptation. As Oscar Wilde said "I can resist anything except temptation" !!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
On a more serious way, I would say that midtones are too dark and the image is over saturated… but of course the main subject is not the image but the camera… (pun intended;-)

Markus Glück

hey at least I'm partially there. :)
just missing the 50mm, 55mm, 120mm, 110mm, 250mm and the Hy6 of course? And my wife already started discussions. :)