• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Neutrals in Erotica

Charlotte Thompson

I welcome Ken Tanaka's ideas of neutral colors suggestion in my collage series(overlays)
so here I am using that force of colors as strength-erotica- same overlays but with light to dark power in each overlay-

collage156.jpg

collage54.jpg

collage55.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Charlotte,

I was cynical with your title but the images seduced me so yes, they work very well!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Rachel
Ponder on lady- thanks for stopping in-and I love that you are pondering this new set

Asher

a different idea than the usual cliche' of erotica wouldn't you say-
thank for your comments always-

Charlotte Thompson

Oh and Asher-
you don't speak for me
I speak for myself concerning my work and the people that reply to my work-
please don't ever assume any more -not ever-

and Ken I am so sorry you have to be a part of this, all I wanted to do was to learn another idea concerning my work-my work- not be involved in such drama

Charlotte

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Charlotte,

I'll split this to two threads, one dealing with the original elements and then another following Ken's new suggestions adding inanimate objects.

Asher