• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Mamiya Expert Needed

Saleem Aaron

Recently, we received an (out of production) StudioKit Scan back from Phase phone. When heading to the local camera shop there was a lot of confusion of what back to order. Does anyone know which back to use so the Studiokit Scan Back can adapt to the Mamiya RZ67 Pro 2.

Erie Patsellis

pro member
I shoot RB67's and a Toyo/RB hybrid view, and to be honest I don't know. did you try the phase one forum? they're pretty helpful there.

erie

Saleem Aaron

Yes started my treasure hunt there, very strong knowledge base did not have any information on the part I needed. I wrote to phaseone to see if their engineers can fish something out of the archives.

Saleem Aaron

Answer

Phase One made each back custom to each camera instead of an adapter. The back I have is made for a standard LF camera back. That being said the LF back as most LF backs are usable on most LF cameras.