• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

WTB..Leica lenses

fahim mohammed

Would like to purchase the following:

1. cron m 35mm version iv, 6-bit coded in excellent condition

2. lux 35mm asph latest version, in chrome and excellent condition and no focus issues on M8. 6-bit
coded

3. lux 50mm pre-asph with built-in hood, 6-bit coded and excellent condition.

let's discuss payment method, anyway except cash. shipment will be at my cost via dhl or fedex
courier.

Contact me thru pm or e-mail.

Thanks.

fahim mohammed

#3 has been acquired ( 50mm lux )

Ben, a belated thanks for your tip.

Would like to purchase the following:

1. cron m 35mm version iv, 6-bit coded in excellent condition

2. lux 35mm asph latest version, in chrome and excellent condition and no focus issues on M8. 6-bit
coded

3. lux 50mm pre-asph with built-in hood, 6-bit coded and excellent condition.

let's discuss payment method, anyway except cash. shipment will be at my cost via dhl or fedex
courier.

Contact me thru pm or e-mail.

Thanks.

dseelig

35 mm cron ver 4 germain

35 mm cron ver 4 made in germany. I tis not 6 bit coded it si in excellent shape would take $1350 shipped for it and paypal US google me davidseelig which is my website as well. David