• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Somewhere inside the arctic..in summer!

fahim mohammed

desert dwellers do not fare well at sea in the arctic. i surfaced briefly to get this image and back
to sleep it out!

p825123853.jpg

Regards.

Fahim, my first response is "Wonderful"! Great colors, nice contrast and very sharp.
What did you surface fom, are you on a cruise?

Marshall

Gary Ayala

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I am so sorry ... hahahahahahaha ... just can't help myself ... hahahahahaha I, like yourself, will get green and leak same from every orifice, if I am found floating around in anything smaller than an aircraft carrier.

Gary

PS- Crackers, Fahim Mohammed, get some crackers.
G

fahim mohammed

Marshall, this was taken last year. yes on a cruise in the scandinavian arctic..on my wife's request..bless
her. she was in search of valhalla..i was eager to get on land!

I am glad you enjoyed the scene. taken with the nikon d200+nikkor 12-24. i don't do wides that
much. i am no good at wa.

Regards.

Fahim, my first response is "Wonderful"! Great colors, nice contrast and very sharp.
What did you surface fom, are you on a cruise?

Marshall

fahim mohammed

Gary, crackers were not what i needed! something much much stronger!

Regards.

p.s . i get air-sick too!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I am so sorry ... hahahahahahaha ... just can't help myself ... hahahahahaha I, like yourself, will get green and leak same from every orifice, if I am found floating around in anything smaller than an aircraft carrier.

Gary

PS- Crackers, Fahim Mohammed, get some crackers.
G