• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sugnet

Johan Combrink

I have been working with Sugnet lately, trying to get some more work for her portfolio. This was a really fun shoot, besides me falling of a ladder, I think we got her some nice shots.

sugnet_1.jpg

sugnet_2.jpg

sugnet_3.jpg

I appologise for the frame, i just do not have enough time to process for all sites I upload too.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Johan,

Thanks for sharing your latest round. The emblem of the camera does distract enough to make it more difficult to evaluate your picture. I know you don't watn it stolen, but any one with a tad of experience can repair the image to hide to white drawing anyway. Just a thought.

I prefer the first and 3rd pictures for the comfort of the model and the lighting. The first shot would, IMHO, be further enhanced in intimacy by cropping away the 0.5" from the right.

In the second picture, the light to her face is tough on her. The right cheek is marred by a shadow from her hair.

The two pictures I like should really help her portfolio.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Keep at it, Johan. One small thing, watch the contrast between saturated lips and over-bright white teeth! Let me offer this idea, for it's what I find useful to render a natural look but have the benefits of Photoshop adjustments.

When finishing any change on one layer and it's pretty well perfect, then aim to redice that layer to 15% to 95% so that changes will appear more natural

Asher

Hi,
Great light and retouch.
Tilt her body just a little bit so the waste is slimmer (little trick for all models) and it will enhance the shots a lot, I like the setting of 3 but the expression is a little bit on the edge of being just not there but close.

The first one is the only I don't like, composition is too compressed and the eyes are not working the way they should, it should have been better with closed eyes, or a more angled viewpoint.

Hope this helps.
I REALLY like the settings and light.

Johan Combrink

Frank, I really appreciate the feedback from you here.

I see what you mean about the first image seeming a little compressed, squashed looking, and agree. I will work on that.

I hear you about the tilting of the waist to create a slimmer look. I usually concentrate on the shoulde with that a lot, and will work on the other area's of the body to create a slimmer look.

One thing i am rather interrested in hearing, is if you guys feel these come across with some style and class and not just a photo of some half naked woman. I am really particular, and try hard to produce a more classy look and not your typical internet stuff.