• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

What happened to my thread?

Ben Rubinstein

pro member
I had an interesting thread here on pano's, stitching and focusing. It seems to have disappeared just as I was about to post a whole bunch of interesting information on the subject from some field shooting. Anyone know where it's gone?

Ben Rubinstein

pro member
I just found it on the second page, something very weird going on here with the dates and stuff, some ancient threads near the top even though they haven't had any activity for a month, someone hit the wrong button in the interface program?

Simon Tindemans

I seems that the default thread sort order has been changed from 'last post' (date) to 'thread' (title). Just click on 'last post' above the thread listing and everything is back to normal.

Simon

Should Be Fixed

I seems that the default thread sort order has been changed from 'last post' (date) to 'thread' (title). Just click on 'last post' above the thread listing and everything is back to normal.

This should be fixed now. This is a per forum setting and this specific forum appears to have had the wrong setting.

enjoy,

Sean