• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Welcome! we are open 24/7!

fahim mohammed

p513664727.jpg

Doug Kerr

Open 24/7

When my oldest daughter was about 5, while driving along, we saw a sign on a grocery store that said, "Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week" (this was long before the shorthand "24/7" was in use).

She thought about it a bit, and said, "Well of course if they were open 24 hours a day, it would have to be 7 days a week. Otherwise, they would have to open and close at midnight."

That's when I knew I had a chip off the ol' block!

fahim mohammed

Doug, smart daughter of smart parents!

Best.

When my oldest daughter was about 5, while driving along, we saw a sign on a grocery store that said, "Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week" (this was long before the shorthand "24/7" was in use).

She thought about it a bit, and said, "Well of course if they were open 24 hours a day, it would have to be 7 days a week. Otherwise, they would have to open and close at midnight."

That's when I knew I had a chip off the ol' block!