• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello from North Carolina

Mike Warren

After looking for some new forums I stumbled across this one, looks nice with a lot of information. Look forward to learning and sharing the wealth of knowledge thats avaiable here.

Welcome, Mike. I'm also in NC - about 25 miles north of Charlotte. Will be in the Holden Beach area in the east for a week starting Saturday - family vacation! If you know of any good bird/wildlife shooting locations in that area, for this time of year, please let me know!

Jon P. Ferguson

Hi Mike

Spent our vacation in a little town called New Bern right on the coast. Very poor timing though, we were there the week of "Opehelia". We did get to shoot the Govenors palace and other historic spots before the weather went to hell.

Also spent a few days in the Boone and Blowing Rock area. Last was there about 52 years ago.

It is one beautiful state though.

Jon

Ed Turlington

Welcome eastern NC....I grew up in Sampson County, then lived most of my life in Greensboro--before being displaced to Atlanta.

Miss the NC coast....hard 7 hour drive from here!

Ed T