• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Homage to Keith Herring?

doug anderson

347593606_WEGcK-L.jpg

On Houston north of 2nd Ave.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Doug,

This is not, AFAIK, one of his documented murals. However it could be that he had a bunch of kids work with him on this. One has to ask why it's not defaced. It could bbe that it's so valued by the community and respected. Of course, as you suggest, it could be an homage.

I'd like to see the rest of the mural if you have it.

Thanks for bringing this to us!

Asher

doug anderson

Hi Doug,

This is not, AFAIK, one of his documented murals. However it could be that he had a bunch of kids work with him on this. One has to ask why it's not defaced. It could bbe that it's so valued by the community and respected. Of course, as you suggest, it could be an homage.

I'd like to see the rest of the mural if you have it.

Thanks for bringing this to us!

Asher

There are some small defacings, not visible from this distance. I have others.