• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

More softball pics

Jeff Mims

More from Thursday's game. I do not have an edit button so could not edit my last post.

102034098.jpg

102033139.jpg

102033144.jpg

102034093.jpg

Jeff Mims

Nill,
I'm shooting jpg, and doing slight touch ups in Aperture 2. Very minimal post processing time.

BTW, on my first set of softball pics..I tried to edit some pics. I re-did some shots, and deleted the originals, but can't seem to edit my post.
What gives?
I have no edit button on my screen.
I'm confused.

I tried to edit some pics. I re-did some shots, and deleted the originals, but can't seem to edit my post.
What gives?

As long as the edited images have the same name (or rather, the exaxt same URL) as the originally posted ones, they will replace the original ones (once ones internet cached memory is updated). However, if there are reactions on the initial images, I'd add a post that the originals have been updated.

BTW, I've seen some of these female pitchers up close, it's mind-boggling how fast they can throw the ball. It really leaves the hitter very little response time.

Bart

Jeff Mims

Thanks....but I mean there is no edit option on my posts. I see the quote options and reply, but no "edit".
I can post a new topic, but can't edit my existing topic.

Thanks....but I mean there is no edit option on my posts. I see the quote options and reply, but no "edit".
I can post a new topic, but can't edit my existing topic.

The opportunity to edit ones posts, expires after a given amount of time. The linked images themselves can be altered indefinitely, since they are hosted somewhere else.

Bart