• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Laughing Dog

doug anderson

My dog has the most insane facial expressions. She also makes a lot of really strange noises.

363584213_TC4qZ-L.jpg

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Yes, Asher, they do laugh and they have a sense of humor without question. My dog Daisy is happiest before her dinner when the light is streaming in from the upper windows in my living room. She hunts, stalks and barks at the dust moats that you can only see in the rays of sunshine, all the while smiling and wagging her tail. She stops when her dish hits the floor. A happier time of day for her does not exist. And I cannot get photos of this activity since I am the one putting the dish on the floor. Editing to add, she has more vocal sounds than any dog I have ever met.

Doug, I love that image! Happy Happy dog!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Is it really true, Cathy?

You have a cute and friendly dog but does Daisy have a real sense of humor? Will tells me his dogs just like or fear and are happy or not but don't have a sense of humor or bear a grudge. Maybe because they are not liberated like Daisy or else he just talks to them in C++!

Although I must admit Doug's dog does seem to have a definite smile! Remind's me of the joker in Batman movies!

Asher

doug anderson

Is it really true, Cathy?

You have a cute and friendly dog but does Daisy have a real sense of humor? Will tells me his dogs just like or fear and are happy or not but don't have a sense of humor or bear a grudge. Maybe because they are not liberated like Daisy or else he just talks to them in C++!

Although I must admit Doug's dog does seem to have a definite smile! Remind's me of the joker in Batman movies!

Asher

I smuggled her in to see Batman.

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Wizard of Oz

Daisy was Toto in a Wizard of Oz production. During rehearsals, she knew when she could play with the kids and when to be serious about work. During the dress rehearsal, we went into the audience seats while they were working out a few scenes she was not in. She never tried to leave my lap and literally sat there smiling, wagging her tail, and watching the Lion, Tin Man, Scarecrow and Dorothy. I never had to hold her - she just knew. Sadly, I do not have any images of her in digital format and the production would only allow their photographer to take stage pictures so I have NONE. And I would not scan and use the ones he did.

She comes into the studio and office too and knows when she can play and when she has to behave. And that dog is very verbal. Asher, next time you come to visit the studio, I will see if we can bring her. She is a great model - she does sit and stay!