• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Photographer at work

Nice to shot some fellows at work...

e6d8dba21c0cd3ebc73a305a81be7a93_le_photographe_02_copy.jpg

09acf2e3b4221f24e5f25a96f2a57235_le_photographe_01_copy.jpg

Minox 35 GT-E & Tri-X 400

fahim mohammed

Aha...Film at last! and Tri-x at that. can almost feel the camera click and the film rewind work its
magic.

Best.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I like the use of film and the look at other photographers working. Actually, this seems to be more of a relationship subject. The photography is just instead of the movie!

There's a lot of reflections and images through images. But what you see is not necessarily the real thing just a representation. Same for the couple! It asks us to see beyond what is there to what is really going on. I like it.

Asher

Wendy Thurman

I really like the second image; the glass between the model and photographer reminds me of a woman looking in on a photoshoot wondering, perhaps wistfully, what her life might be like if she was on the other side of the glass. Excellent image, and I thank you for it.

Wendy

Rhys Sage

pro member
I don't often see film used. It's quite a pleasant change when you're used to digital. I don't think the film darkroom is coming back anytime soon though - the digital darkroom was the best thing ever to happen to photography!