• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Getting lost in beautiful places

fahim mohammed

rented a car in Manchester, UK to visit the Peak District. what with driving on the wrong side of the road ( my point of view ! ), some showers and an Av.s add-on gps, got wonderfully lost near the village of
Matlock ( ? ). hit a dead end and just parked the car and had a glorious time just looking across
the vistas before me.

M8, Zeiss ZM 21/4.5C Biogon. Some CS3 ( no nd filters !). too lazy to remove the cyan cast.

Lovely place, just lovely..

p1072136864.jpg

Regards.

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Fahim,

I just love getting lost while looking at your beautiful pictures. This is no exception.
BTW, I also get kind of dizzy. Just how often are you on a trip to somewhere really? :)

Cheers,

Rhys Sage

pro member
Darned nice photo. Looks like some parts of Wales. I remember farm gates like that.

One place I'd love to see and I know it would probably be awfully boring for somebody from the UAE (I think you're from the UAE?) would be Petra.

fahim mohammed

Cem, thanks for stopping by. I have been fortunate in that we travelled a lot on business and now
that the kids are on their own, we travel whenever we can.

Amsterdam has been a second home to me for the past 15 years, due to our association with the
now sold ANB-AMRO bank.

Regards.

Hi Fahim,

I just love getting lost while looking at your beautiful pictures. This is no exception.
BTW, I also get kind of dizzy. Just how often are you on a trip to somewhere really? :)

Cheers,

fahim mohammed

Hello Rhys,

Good evening. something like Wales, but this is the English countryside. I am located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. UAE is a small country compared to Saudi.

You will enjoy Jordan. Petra is but one of its treasures.

Regards.

Darned nice photo. Looks like some parts of Wales. I remember farm gates like that.

One place I'd love to see and I know it would probably be awfully boring for somebody from the UAE (I think you're from the UAE?) would be Petra.