• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Running mates

Cem_Usakligil

Hi folks,

Maybe it's just silly me, but I feel that this on-going discussion about the elections (in the "this strikes me" thread) has kind of taken the wind out of sails of the "photography" bit in OPF.

So here is my depiction of the "running mates". Just fill in the blanks whether they are Democrats or Republicans according to your political preferences :).

twocrows.jpg

fahim mohammed

Cem, I saw this picture yesterday and somehow it has been with me since then. I think this is
a beautiful capture of a couple oblivious to the seemingly desolate surroundings, involved within
themselves. beautifully captured.

best.

Cem_Usakligil

Thanks for the kind remarks Fahim. I like this one especially due to the subdued light. It was a foggy day and fog had just about cleared around the time I took the photo.
The environment was not exactly desolate, this was along the Big Sur in California.

Cheers,