• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Cider Ian

Matt Halstead

Hi guys,

Another shot from my recent street shoot out in Bristol.

Would love to hear your comments/critique!

2836895489_fdbf908217.jpg

Best viewed big on black HERE

Many thanks guys!

Read about this shot and others at my photoblog:

Imagespike

fahim mohammed

Matt, I could not find the big pic.
However, I cannot describe it but love the 'cool' color scheme. The brick wall however distracts from an
otherwise very good portrait. Ian seems to be contented with his 'cider' life, however I feel a sense of
sadness for him.

Regards.

Mike Shimwell

Ian

As with Fahim I think there is a great deal of sadness here - Ian may be content or not, but he certainly appears to be weighing your intent. Voyeur or something different.

Overall this is a disturbing image, and that is probably as it should be given your title.

Good work.

Mike

Matt Halstead

Thanks for the feedback guys.

@Fahim, I agree with regards the wall, unfortunately not a right lot I can do with that...I could darken it a tad but I don't want Ian's jacket to blend in with the background. Also just checked the link for teh larger version and it appears to be working now...