• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

***Caption Contest***

Nill Toulme

Keep 'em clean please. ;-)

080831-AYSA19g-fr135_std.jpg

Nill

Doug Kerr

Not my image.

"Is Dr. Williams in?"

Two-Bunnies-447797.jpg

"I'm sorry, the Archbishop had said he wanted to see the chief rabbis."

Andrew Stannard

pro member
For Nill's picture.....

"One of the players took the coach's advice of 'always keep your eye on the ball' a little to literally"

Great pic,

Ken Tanaka

pro member
For an ad:
"Some people like soccer, some people live soccer."

or for a news story:

"Elaine Bergenschwantz, 20, of Crankshaft, Georgia claims to have lost nearly 150 pounds since having the experimental FaceBall® surgery for obesity nearly six months ago."

Andrew Stannard

pro member
"Jenny thought that half time oranges were for wimps. She preferred a proper snack - the distinctive texture and taste of a size 5 leather football."

Rhys Sage

pro member
Only a dirty mind would see the caption I suggested as unclean.

Since I'm being censored and for other reasons relating to the naive political leanings of some members, that's it - I am not wasting any more time here.

Cem_Usakligil

Since I'm being censored and for other reasons relating to the naive political leanings of some members, that's it - I am not wasting any more time here.

I have seen your caption. It was not a clean one at all and Nill was quite right in moderating it.
Time is a terrible thing to waste, yours as well as ours.

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Rhys,

I realize you have quick humor. Perhaps that's cultural. However, it's unfortunate when it crosses the line. One can't use double entendre with claims of innocence when you are part of our English speaking culture. You are much smarter than that! However so is Nill and he's right. We don't like to censor. It's totally against what OPF is about. This is probably the first such case I can remember! However, in the TOS, we don't ever allow personal humiliation.

Asher

doug anderson

Doug's Entry

The Brazilians lost yesterday, because one its star players, Anna Madeiras, became frustrated over a goal she'd missed, and began eating the ball.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator

Apparently you did change your mind… one can see new post of yours around there…