• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

[Photos] - Pictures from Iceland

fahim mohammed

Marco,

I visited your well presented gallery and really enjoyed the pictures. The blue lagoon was specially
very well captured. Were all these in the same season?

Wonderful scenary..feel like visiting your country.

Regards.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Bonjour Marco
as it is your first post here, let me welcome you first!

Here in OPF we enjoy all shared images, but find much more convenient that one post some image here first and then a link if someone wants to see more of the job… otherwise we would spend our time clicking on links instead of commenting and make critiques of work shown…

You may post up to 4 images per post, so it's quite handy if you choose the ones you prefer and drop them here…

We also are vey keen to read the whys and the hows of image, plus some words to explain the context and you'll make all of us happy!

Thanks very much in advance, and, one more time, feel welcome on board!

Gary Ayala

Morning Marco-

You have some very nice image on your website. Please share your four best here with everybody. I enjoyed the ponies and glacier ... I think many would look very very good in B&W.

Gary

Marco Guidi

Hello to everybody !!

[Nicolas Claris] - [Gary Ayala]

Ok, i'll to post some of them in the forum in the next days !

[fahim mohammed]

Yes, pictures were taken all in the same season, in the august 2007.