• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Miss Understanding!

fahim mohammed

After dinner, I showed some people basic card tricks that I had learnt in school. The youngsters ( see below ) went into a swoon and invited me to join them in a game of bridge.

I never claimed I was an expert at nor a novice at the game. I was there with my camera and got sucked
in.

My partner claimed ( still does! ) that 1 heart does not mean one has only one card of that suit or that
one has only one human organ..heart. Strange that she was p***ed when I laid my cards down and
got busy with my cam, while she concentrated on making 4 hearts ( who ever heard of such a thing :)

p363772999.jpg

I still cannot fathom why she was furious!

fahim mohammed

Hi Mike,

First, incisive portraits from Norway.

This lady avoided me from here on!. D200 + nikkor 50/1.4, tonality with blend layers.

Might meet earlier than I thought. Son has an offer at Queen Mary(?). Shall see.

Regards.

She does look a little - pensive.

A bold photo Fahim and I like the tonality. Which camera and film(?) was it

Mike

Mike Shimwell

Hi Fahim

Thanks, and nice work with the monochrome conversion.

Excellent news about your son, and look froward to meeting.

Mike

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Mike,

First, incisive portraits from Norway.

This lady avoided me from here on!. D200 + nikkor 50/1.4, tonality with blend layers.

Might meet earlier than I thought. Son has an offer at Queen Mary(?). Shall see.

Regards.
Fahim,

I too find the shot impressive. Have you considered also using the least noisy channel. I wonder if you have this in RAW?

Asher :)