• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Packed Lunch

StuartRae

It looks as if today's special is shield bug.

Hand-held because the web was too high for a (my) tripod. I used a higher ISO than normal, but even so my hands are a bit twitchy :)

f11, ISO 800

IMG_2285-01.jpg

Regards,

Stuart

Cem_Usakligil

Yummie

Nice lunch indeed. I like what you've achieved handheld at ISO800. So the good old 350D can
still pack some punch, huh?

Cheers,

StuartRae

Nice lunch indeed. I like what you've achieved handheld at ISO800. So the good old 350D can still pack some punch, huh?

Cheers,

Thanks Cem. I only use ISO 800 in good light to get a really fast shutter. Used in poor light to increase exposure means far too much noise.

Yes, I still use the 350D. No point in upgrading until I've mastered what I've got. I would like live-view though..............

Regards,

Stuart

Charlotte Thompson

very cool catch
I am always amazed by these kinds of photos-if they are done well "which these are" or this is"
I adore spiders it seems alot of the time outside on the patio they seem to want to catch my hair in their web LOL_
interesting and informative your shot is-

Charlotte-