• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

3 from serie "roaring silence" ...

Ossi Raimi

I try make some "different cityscapes", something I call "roaring silence"...silent cityscapes that have, or haven't, something inside them...

#1:

full

#2:

full

#3:

full

Thanks for looking, C&C needed ....thanks!

Charlotte Thompson

Ossi

where are these shots taken
my gosh what a gorgeous country- I love most the expanse of sky- its so wide open and beautiful
you have done a great job with the color and content of your pictures
all of them are beautiful
so I don't have a best-hard choice for me- lovely lovely shots-

Charlotte-

Ossi Raimi

Ossi

where are these shots taken
my gosh what a gorgeous country- I love most the expanse of sky- its so wide open and beautiful
you have done a great job with the color and content of your pictures
all of them are beautiful
so I don't have a best-hard choice for me- lovely lovely shots-

Charlotte-

All photos are from Helsinki, Finland.
Thank you for comments!

Daniel Buck

I like the subject matter and compositions! The contrast/colors seems to be a bit over the top, very tonemapped looking, to much for my tastes. :)

Dave McAllister

As seems to be my taste, I love the processing and the colors. As far as composition, the first one doesn't speak to me. I don't "get" what the picture is about. The second and third ones are right up my alley, though. You've done really nice work on all 3 of these.