• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Wollensak 14.5 Inch Verito Soft Focus 8X10 Lens

Jim Galli

For a significant price break over the $975 Lens and Repro gets!

14Verito_4.jpg

This one has excellent glass. It also has it's correct flange, though not shown.

14Verito_1a.jpg

Veritos' over the years came in many sizes and shapes. This is a later version I believe and it's shorter coupled than my other one. That is desirable if you plan to try to force it around 11X14 which it is not made to do. But many folks like to try to get one size bigger in order to get the 'swirly bokeh'.

14Verito_2.jpg

One very minor correctable flaw, it is missing the lever that closes the blades for "shuttered" use. It's very simple to make. In fact if this doesn't sell I may give it a try myself. For now though, the aperture works great but you'd have to consider it a barrel lens and use a packard shutter. Packards can achieve about 2 stops faster shutter speed than the Studio Shutters can.

14Verito_3.jpg

I'm looking for $795 for this. Plus something for the mailman. PayPal is available.