• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

All packed up...and nowhere to go

John Angulat

pro member
From my street wanderings.​

jjaX3326street.jpg

My place on the web
http://www.lightsimage.com

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi John,

Is this a family resting on a hike or homeless and at wits end? You certainly have made a picture that's arresting and makes one think!

Asher

John Angulat

pro member
Hi Asher,
Homeless, I do not believe so. At wits end...in all likelihood. They are standing around a fair amount of luggage, frustrated and gazing into a locked parking lot. Perhaps their "getaway" car is inside? We'll never know. That's the bane of most street shooters. We seldom stick around long enough to ask questions!

Charlotte Thompson

this seems to be a family waiting for relief- just like most frustrated Americans today-
its a good catch- I really like your work and style-

Charlotte-

Ron Morse

Looks like a car repair place to me. Three children and their mother waiting while the husband/father is inside getting their vehicle.