• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The Kiss

Charlotte Thompson

At the end of a birthday party for the female in the picture the husband kisses her and I was there- the tenderness impressed me

DSC_1203-1.jpg

John Angulat

pro member
Hi Charlotte,
The tenderness is felt here also. I like the image.
Perhaps a little more work on the levels to bring out a better contrast range would make the image really stand out.
I'd also like to see a closer crop of the face and lips. Does that make for a different image? Who knows?

Best,

John
http://www.lightsimage.com

doug anderson

Charlotte: I like it that you've not sentimentalized this kiss, and the photo depicts real people with some mileage. I like the "reality" of the shot. Older love contains more compassion than hallucination.

Best,

Doug

Charlotte Thompson

John

yes I agree with the contrast levels- I am working on the art of black and white- as far as cropping more towards the kiss itself is an intriquing idea and I will go back to my files and see what it would look like so cropped- thank you-

Charlotte-

Doug-

yes I so agree mature love is da bomb! and I had hope to capture that mature part of us in this shot- I am so pleased you saw what I saw and that there is an understanding of human nature in all its age- thank you for coming by and always your excellent thoughts-

Charlotte-

Charlotte Thompson

Sean
hey thank you for coming back again- I did look at the info you sent and did study it
I have a new NX2 for Nikon users not PhotoShop but will try to apply to see how it goes-
very appreciate your time in my thread, many thanks

Charlotte-