• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

purple side of life

ashik ikbal

ashik_picVV.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Ashik,

I don't understand "The Purple Side of Life". Purple to me refers to lacking oxygen or maybe lilac blossom or even royalty or else antacid tablets. This picture is in B&W, so I'm at a loss!

Maybe others know what you are referring to and this will become obvious to me too!

Asher

P.S. Could your replace this with a version that's about 600-800 pixels wide. That will help us. If a subject is not detail-rich, then a large size just slows our bandwidth for loading pages for no reason.

ashik ikbal

trying to explain 'purple'

you have answered it already. it is the 'lack of oxygen'.

elderly people like 'him' - has to be in peacefull lifestyle. even at this age he is shouldering lot of pain which eventually portrays on his forehead. So. his life is not a pinky one, for sure.

also to add, in the eastern culture few colors have different metaphoric meaning than the western curltue.

for us:

Pink: doesnt carry something special for Ladies only.

Red: Mostly used as the color of revolution

Yellow: Dawn

Orrange: Dust

Purple: pain

etc..