• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Non PQ lenses on HY6 body.

philip gatward

Hi.

Does anybody know which lenses or have experience of using non PQ lenses on a Rollei,Leaf,Sinar HY6 body?
I believe some non PQ will work and some would need to go in for an upgrade. What I dont know is which ones?

Also do all 6000 extention tubes work on the HY6?

Maybe we could get a list together?

Regards
Philip

here is the regular hy6 lens listed and under each image there is a lens pdf which lists all the rollei lens that are compatible.

even better are these HY6 images taken by Carl Glover using a range of Rolllei lens

Part 2:-

the rollei accessories catalogue has all the part numbers and comparing them with the standard HY6 lens accessories where the part numbers are the same they are the same item

I didnt realise there were so many common parts

Edwin

Dear Philip,

May be a bit late, but I had posted a complete list of all the lenses some few months ago, here:

http://www.openphotographyforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5087&page=5

Post N°1

there are even a few more to this list, when you read the whole thread.

Best regards,
Thierry

Hi.

Does anybody know which lenses or have experience of using non PQ lenses on a Rollei,Leaf,Sinar HY6 body?
I believe some non PQ will work and some would need to go in for an upgrade. What I dont know is which ones?

Also do all 6000 extention tubes work on the HY6?

Maybe we could get a list together?

Regards
Philip