• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Heritage in the Dusk

ashik ikbal

this is the Dewan E Khas, inside the Taj Mahal Complex, Agra India; considered the finest example of Mughal architecture, a style that combines elements from Persian, Turkish, Indian, and Islamic architectural styles.

canon G6
-1/3 exposure

ashik_pic04.jpg

fahim mohammed

Ashik, the narrative is good, I want to see that narrative translated/interpreted in someway in your picture. This I find lacking in your posted image. I see nothing to show me what is in your mind or
the building.

Please take this as constructive advice from an amateur. I would be interested to see what is inside
this beautiful building ( and the building itself ).

I hope you have some more pictures to show us.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
this is the Dewan E Khas, inside the Taj Mahal Complex, Agra India; considered the finest example of Mughal architecture, a style that combines elements from Persian, Turkish, Indian, and Islamic architectural styles.

canon G6
-1/3 exposure

ashik_pic04.jpg

The clouds are getting so much better. Imagine the pictures without the clouds, it would not work. What you have shown allows us to think of a synergy between the heritage and heaven. Mans work and the Almighty!

Even a non-believer can see that!

Asher

ashik ikbal

thanks asher, actually this image is the last one of my tour to India. i have other shots of these building. i am posting few of them. hope you will like it.