• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Portrait on the beach at sunset!

Will Thompson

Well Known Member
Will_Thompson_C_2008_256A8388PSacx.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Will,

I like that this girl looks natural and is not pouting or anything like that. It's very fresh looking and the background of the beach and Pacific Ocean with the Life Guard structure (If that's what it is) is a good solid place from which the turn of her head becomes more dynamic as if she's very real in front of us. It helps that the background is blurred almost in an Impressionist painterly way so she, by comparison looks very real.

Thanks for sharing. I'm sure she must be pleased with her picture.

BTW, I doubt whether the models who do free modeling for prints really get jobs with the exaggerated make up and costumes looking like a girl in a bar or night club window in some Eastern European city where girls are shown in the windows of brothels.

It's refreshing to me to see girls shown as people one would like to meet, someone's sister, daughter and best friend. So I commend you on this style.

Asher

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Separation -

Will, I like your use of depth of field to separate her from the lifeguard station. I like the lighting on her although there is a spherical abberition on one side of her or something blurred by the dof in the background that I might pp out.

Editing to add that my husband just walked by and said "oh, nice picture"