• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

O.K.....it's your turn

John Angulat

pro member
On the street...A couple of cuties sharing a burger (with a little help from dad).

jjaX3360street.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
John,

This is tough. This reminds me of a story my mother told me about a recipe for a Romanian Omlette in 1945, at the end of World WarII.

The Recipe for Magnificent Rumainian Omelette

1. Steal and egg

I don't have such an easy recipe for competing! The shot and the kids are priceless. I will search my film files and see if I can come close!

Asher

John Angulat

pro member
Hi Asher,
Thank you kindly for the compliment (and also the recipe!). You might have to search hard. This shot was certainly a "one-off". I was sitting across the sidewalk from them, on a store front's steps changing a lens. I looked up and voila!...the moment presented itself. Fleeting, as with all candids. I think that's what makes them so endearing to me.