• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

cloud set

ashik ikbal

in Bangladesh the finest and poetic sky we get in august-october

cloudset.jpg

suddenly i remember of my few shots from last year. these skys were shot underexposed.

tokhl038.jpg

a typical Bangladeshi rural house. We call it 'Kure Ghar' - these houses usually situated beside paddy fields. mostly the owner of the paddy fields resides here.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
in Bangladesh the finest and poetic sky we get in august-october

tokhl038.jpg

a typical Bangladeshi rural house. We call it 'Kure Ghar' - these houses usually situated beside paddy fields. mostly the owner of the paddy fields resides here.

Ashik,

This is a fabulous picture. It shows so much, the leaves have fallen from one tree. The golden light illuminates the wicket wall of the home and we have the rice paddy fields and the clouds above. With a circular polarizing filter it might be even better. This is delightful Just a few women in the field would be even better. On second thoughts, we can imagine them and so much more. I like this. Again an unusual picture that may or may not make it in B&W but in color it does so well because none of the colors are artificial. There is so much harmony and hardship in your photograph!

Asher