• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

NYC - 1 rm Apt. for rent...

John Angulat

pro member
Great views. Located in the Gramercy/Flatiron District. Park-like setting. Hardwood floors throughout. Just steps to Union Square. Walk to all transportation.

JJA_0617-2sm.jpg

Thought you'd get a kick out of this...Leave it to me to find a tree-house in Manhattan.

Actually, it's part of an on-going art exhibit. The artist has built a number of these wooden structures throughout Madison Square Park. It's a real visual head-trip. Look one way and see the Flatiron Building. Look another way and see the Empire State Building adjoining a different tree-house.
Weird, to say the least.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Weird as you say John

I hope that the artist does invite homelesses to spend their night in these wooden housess…

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
John,

I was thinking of canceling my hotel reservations and renting from you as my laptop screen first displayed the top of your impressive apartment building!

The tree house, however, wont even hold my G10!

Asher

doug anderson

Great views. Located in the Gramercy/Flatiron District. Park-like setting. Hardwood floors throughout. Just steps to Union Square. Walk to all transportation.

JJA_0617-2sm.jpg

Thought you'd get a kick out of this...Leave it to me to find a tree-house in Manhattan.

Actually, it's part of an on-going art exhibit. The artist has built a number of these wooden structures throughout Madison Square Park. It's a real visual head-trip. Look one way and see the Flatiron Building. Look another way and see the Empire State Building adjoining a different tree-house.
Weird, to say the least.

Ah, Steiglitz missed the birdhouse...