• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

More Bodybuilding

Ian L. Sitren

pro member
I thought you might find this fun. From another series I did for a magazine...

DanDecker-0045.jpg

DanDecker-0090.jpg

DanDecker-0110.jpg

DanDecker-0134.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
O.K., Ian, I'm attracted to this guy! I like the color orange and the amazing muscles that make human dissection to learn anatomy almost unnecessary! The last picture with a large vein in the arm the size of a small snake, LOL, reminds me when I was sent past sand bags and special forces in camouflage up a hill to where a man like this was shooting at the road below. I yelled at him not to shoot me, told him I was going to give him an injection, marched in told him to give me his arm and finding a vein like that, pumped him full of sedatives.

After I waved a white handkerchief, the brave soldiers then ran up the hill to protect me, LOL! I cannot believe I obeyed orders in those days!

I prefer the first two pictures. Body building is a show off exhibition sport, so it seems appropriate that he's obviously showing off. Still, he's a happy fellow and I like the positive vibe.

I'm not schooled in the various moods that are used, but this is very easy to view and fun.

asher

Ian L. Sitren

pro member
Thanks Frank!

Meet you half way...

I have been asked about doing a women's fitness bodybuilding shoot in Jamaica in June. The first thing that crossed my mind was to also do it as a workshop but have you do it with me. I have pretty much agreed to doing the shoot but have not thought about it any further yet.

The video production guy I work with came up with the concept so we will have a professional video crew working too. And he has already done a couple of projects at the location so he knows it.

Anyone interested in attending a workshop in Jamaica in June with a bunch of scantily clad (or less) female models with great bodies?

Another great set from a world I know nothing about. What dedication and determination this guy shows. I know one thing. I would give anything to have just one vein like those. When I am at my doctor and they need blood sample for tests, they can never find a vein. They always dig and dig and poke and stick until finally ending up getting one on the top backside of my hand. I hate it. This guy's only problem might be breaking off the needles when they try to poke it in that garden hose of a vein.
Jamaica sounds wonderful but bodybuilding women frighten me.
James Newman

Mike Shimwell

Ian the (first!) picture reminds of a chap, Mark, who used to do some hedge and tree work for us. He would daily spend a long day wielding very significant power tools - chainsaws, hedge trimmers etc - as though they were weightless before his evening workout. His arms were the size of my legs when I was running at a pretty good level!! One week he arrived late as he had been asked to be security and money keeper for a music festival.

The story is remembered because he appeared in the local paper the other week after some young lad had tried to steal his van:) Apparently Mark had 'held him down until the police arrived as the young man tried to run off'. The wrong van to steal...

Nice work as ever.

Mike