• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Little flower

Eric Snyder

I noticed this little guy on the way to my car this morning. The day was overcast/cloudy and light fairly diffuse (flat, grey); I'm curious to hear what folks think and what folks think could be done better.

3368559699_d783a71e6f_b.jpg

Thanks!
-E

Mike Shimwell

Hi Eric

A very quick comment - I like the assymetric composition and the water droplet on the petal, but I find the buds behind (2) distracting from the flower itself - they brak up the edges of the petals. Technically, I think it would work better if you could pull a bit more detail and sharpness into the flower itslef - you may need to decide what is sharp and what to allow f=to fall out of focus to do that.

Cheers

Mike