• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A couple I like...

Jeff Mims

This is of my youngest daughter, and my grandson (her nephew). A spontaneous moment, I just happened to capture. We were doing portraits, but this one wasn't posed.

104664534.jpg

This one, of my grandson, was more posed, as much as you can pose a (then) 2 year old. He's turned 3 since this photo.

104648968.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This is of my youngest daughter, and my grandson (her nephew). A spontaneous moment, I just happened to capture. We were doing portraits, but this one wasn't posed.

104664534.jpg

This one, of my grandson, was more posed, as much as you can pose a (then) 2 year old. He's turned 3 since this photo.

104648968.jpg

Jeff,

This is a blessing, deserved or not that we can enjoy if we are lucky enough to have kids that get married, speak to us and also have kids themselves. It's fortunate to be in this class of folk. I love these magic moments of unconditional love. This affection in your first picture is adorable. Coming from a family member provides a part of the structure from which the infant will build self confidence, character and view of others. It's a wonderful thing you must enjoy every moment, OOF, corperating or not.

As a matter of fact I like both pictures. The first could have the b.g. blurred to advantage. The second I might lighten some of the shadows perhaps and sharpen the eyes. At least explore that and also, may I suggest, in B&W. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Asher