• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A special location

Shot the day after the workshops I taught in Herfordshire (UK)
The workshops took place at the Hatfield house but there are more shots from that day so it will take me some time to select and work on them.

The day after the workshop I met up with Amy (one of the models) and we did a small session at this church which was founded in 748AD.
A wonderful location and it's wonderful how easy going the people are in this area when it comes to photoshoots.

Model : Amy (UK)
MUA : Lisa (UK)

Photoshoot_30_April_2009_7.jpg

Photoshoot_30_April_2009_12.jpg

Photoshoot_30_April_2009_22.jpg

Photoshoot_30_April_2009_27.jpg

more on http://www.doorhof.nl/blog/index.php?topic=2464.0

Greetings,
Frank

Shot the day after the workshops I taught in Herfordshire (UK)

Hi Frank,

I like the raising of the luminance of skin tones above the rest of the scene, as an effect. It would become a gimmick very soon if it were applied to all your images, but it isn't. You apparently had the intent, and executed to achieve it. Well done.

Bart

Thanks, it's indeed something I love to do it gives me the option to create a whole new world that fits my vision for that moment.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Of course, Frank, I like the images too! They remind me of the shot of that wonderful model in front of that castle that I liked so much!

So was this with the Elinchrom Ranger. I just wonder how you set it up. Did you also have a back or edge light?

Asher

Hi,
I used two rangers for this setup.
One with an open reflector and one with the deep octa.

It will be featured on the new DVD we're filming now by the way :D