• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A face only a mother could......

Jim Galli

........gotcha.

AutoCarHyperionS.jpg

Autocar​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jim,

It's so face like! I still can love it especially the way it's presented. Whenever I see your car and truck pictures I have to ask myself if it's a toy model or a real car! This one because of the lights seems real enough to me. What year ands make is it and when do you think it last was driven? Then I look at the grill again and wonder if it's just pressed metal!

Asher

Jim Galli

Hi Asher. It's sitting in Tillamook Oregon. No idea how old or when retired. I just thought it had a wonderfully funky quality to it. Very Mike Mulligan. It really belongs in a Wallace and Gromit cartoon don't you think.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jim,

Any chance you might know the make and model? That's really like something from Batman and Robin's great grandfather's time!

Asher