• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: A Boy Being Grounded

Charlotte Thompson

These expresssions were taken while the child was being scolded by his father for not checking in on time. He was finding out he was being grounded- Your comments are as always very welcome

DSC_0083-1.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0091-4.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte, I love the way the different emotions come through in these !

They're just never wrong, are they ? Would be great knowing what he was thinking in the 3rd one especially.

Not so nice moment (from his viewpoint) - well captured.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Charlotte,

You best work: it's a series, related and consistent in style. There is no need to be puzzled. There's no barrier to understanding, no veil of any technique, artifact or conceit, (used not in the vulgar sense).

Good job!

Asher

Jim Galli

These are wonderful. Been grounded a few times meeself. Fine laddie and lucky to have a Dad that requires some accountability.

Charlotte Thompson

Jim

Thank you!
he has wonderful parents, one of whom I raised,the father
this child makes really good grades and excellent conduct in school
all the teachers in the school love him to death
especially me his MaMoe

Charlotte-