• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

my date

Some times ago, I must wait for an order and decided to enter a coffeshop.
In entered the cafe and there I saw her behind the bar. I asked her if I can made a picture, she nodded yes an here she is:

Mydate-1.jpg

Jan

Some times ago, I must wait for an order and decided to enter a coffeshop.
In entered the cafe and there I saw her behind the bar. I asked her if I can made a picture, she nodded yes an here she is:

Hi Jan,

She's cute, but a bit too hairy for my taste ;-)

The lighting is a bit flat, frontal flash(?), and I think a more square cropping would have helped composition.

Bart

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
You obviously go for blonde's with long hair!

Jan this picture is done right. You are not looking down on the subject but at or below and that increases its level of importance. I love it!

Asher

Please, allow me to let you know my oft repeated peeve. Don't put a dark frame close around your valuable photograph. Allow space. A great frame has a large matt and then there is no limit to the freedom of the subject. Here the frame is very important and strong. It needs to be subdued and wide open.