• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

This is a dog

Brian Lowe

Here is my dog she runs the house and is not afraid of anything. If she had any teeth left she would bite you!

3lbs. of shear terror here's Coco, don't let the innocent looking face fool you.

93535726-L.jpg

Pretending to be shy
93535742-L.jpg

Getting ready to through a fit.
93535693-L.jpg

Mary Bull

Falling in love with her at pic no. 1.
Shaking with terror, even though still enchanted, by the time the end pic scrolled up.

Mary

Tim Rogers

Here's my best buddy

....He never gets tired of hanging out with me, is always at the door in eager anticipation when I arrive home, doesn't criticize or complain about anything.........lol

...In this shot, he's looking through our backyard fence for intruder cats!

original.jpg

Last edited:

Mary Bull

Tim were you attempting to embed a link?
With the mechanism of the "envelope" icon?
Try a reply to one of the messages with a succesfully embedded image--you don't have to post it. But that will let you see the form in which the URL must be to embed the image. It has to have .jpg at the end of it.
If this doesn't help you figure it out, you could post the URL in your text without the HTML codes around it. Perhaps then we could spot what went wrong.
I had a good deal of trouble with it, my first try.
Here's the thread that Diane Fields referred me to:
http://www.openphotographyforums.com...=5388#post5388

I still had a bit of trial-and-error before I got it to work, but that thread pointed me in the right direction.

Keep trying! I want to see your best friend!!

Mary

Tim Rogers

Mary Bull said:
Tim were you attempting to embed a link?
With the mechanism of the "envelope" icon?
Try a reply to one of the messages with a succesfully embedded image--you don't have to post it. But that will let you see the form in which the URL must be to embed the image. It has to have .jpg at the end of it.
If this doesn't help you figure it out, you could post the URL in your text without the HTML codes around it. Perhaps then we could spot what went wrong.
I had a good deal of trouble with it, my first try.
Here's the thread that Diane Fields referred me to:
http://www.openphotographyforums.com...=5388#post5388

I still had a bit of trial-and-error before I got it to work, but that thread pointed me in the right direction.

Keep trying! I want to see your best friend!!

Mary

Thanks Mary! I meant to put in the .jpg but forgot to do it. Here's that pic:

original.jpg

Tim Rogers

Thank you again Mary...

.....for your help. He's quite a character and alert is right. He can tell which one of us is driving up the street without even looking outside. In the world of schnauzer, my wife's Nissan is very recognizable by its sound versus my Lexus which is so quiet a human would never know that it's outside the house until I close the car door.

Mary Bull said:
Oh, he's so lovely and alert!

All cats beware!

Mary